Multi Facet Learning in Hilbert Spaces
- Multi Facet Learning in Hilbert Spaces
- Kondor, Risi
Ahnert, Sebastian E.
- Technical reports
- Computer Science
- Persistent URL:
- Columbia University Computer Science Technical Reports
- Part Number:
- Department of Computer Science, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- We extend the kernel based learning framework to learning from linear functionals, such as partial derivatives. The learning problem is formulated as a generalized regularized risk minimization problem, possibly involving several different functionals. We show how to reduce this to conventional kernel based learning methods and explore a specific application in Computational Condensed Matter Physics.
- Computer science
- Item views
text | xml
- Suggested Citation:
- Risi Kondor, Gábor Csányi, Sebastian E. Ahnert, Tony Jebara, 2005, Multi Facet Learning in Hilbert Spaces, Columbia University Academic Commons, http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:29435.