- Controlling the Conversation: The Ethics of Social Platforms and Content Moderation
- Middle Kingdom Clappers, Dancers, Birth Magic, and the Reinvention of Ritual
- Baseline Trends in Key Performance Indicators Among Colleges Participating in a Technology-Mediated Advising Reform Initiative
- Practitioner Perspectives on the Use of Predictive Analytics in Targeted Advising for College Students
- Vertically Aligned Professional Learning Communities as a Keystone for Elementary Science Teacher Professional Development, Growth, and Support.
- Campus Safety in 4-year Public Colleges and Universities in the United States
- Resource Allocation and Competition: A Case Study of Charter and Traditional Public School Spending in the New Orleans Educational Marketplace
- Saving Our Sons: An Examination of a Single-Gender Elementary School for Black Males in New York City
- Mathematics in Popular Culture: An Investigation Through Videos
- Legitimate Voices: A Multi-Case Study of Trans and Non-Binary Singers in the Applied Voice Studio
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: