- Curious Intersections, Uncommon Magic: Steve Reich's It's Gonna Rain
- Disciplinary Movements, the Civil Rights Movement, and Charles Keil's Urban Blues
- Review of Frisch, Walter. 2005. German Modernism: Music and the Arts. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press
- The German Musical Exile and the Course of American Musicology
- Hearing Emerson, Lake, and Palmer Anew: Progressive Rock as "Music of Attractions"
- Opera at Columbia: A Shining Legacy
- Der Tod und die Forelle: New Thoughts on Schubert's Quintet
- Review of Clarke, Eric and Nicholas Cook, eds. 2004. Empirical Musicology: Methods, Aims, Prospects. Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press.
- Review of Monod, David. 2005. Settling Scores: German Music, Denazification, and the Americans, 1945-1953. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press.
- Review of Goldmark, Daniel. 2005. Tunes for 'Toons: Music and the Hollywood Cartoon. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: