- Patricia Carpenter in Commemoration
- Bryan R. Simms. The Atonal Music of Arnold Schoenberg, 1908-1923. Oxford University Press, 2000. ix, 265 pp.
- James Buhler, Caryl Flinn, and David Neumeyer, eds. Music and Cinema. Wesleyan University Press, 2000. vi, 397 pp.
- Spooning Good Singing Gum: Meaning, Association, and Interpretation in Rock Music
- The Composer as Pole Seeker: Reading Vaughan Williams's Sinfonia antartica
- Derek B. Scott, ed. Music, Culture, and Society: A Reader. Oxford University Press, 2000. x, 238 pp.
- The Labor Market Returns to Math Courses in Community College
- On Their Own Terms: Two-Year Minority Serving Institutions
- What We Know About Transfer
- The Federal Work-Study Program: Impacts on Academic Outcomes and Employment
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: