- How do consumer-focused multinational enterprises affect emerging markets?
- Rapid Advance: High Technology in China in the Global Electronic Age
- A Working Machine: Patronage Jobs and Political Services in Argentina
- The Functional Relation Between the Onset of Naming and the Joining of Listener to Untaught Speaker Responses
- Teachers' Conceptions of Mathematical Modeling
- What is Driving Changes in the Tropospheric Circulation? New Insights from Simplified Models
- Dealing with Sparse Rater Scoring of Constructed Responses within a Framework of a Latent Class Signal Detection Model
- Essays on the Economics of Entrepreneurship
- The Effects of Observation of Learn Units During Reinforcement and Correction Conditions on the Rate of Learning Math Algorithms by Fifth Grade Students
- From the Mouths of Men: A Model of Men's Perception of Social Identity Threat Toward Women in the Workplace and Endorsement of Identity Safety Behaviors
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: