- On the Variation of the Effective Breaking Strength in Oceanic Sea States
- Chemical cleaning of RO membranes fouled by wastewater effluent: Achieving higher efficiency with dual-step cleaning
- PTSD as meaning violation: Testing a cognitive worldview perspective
- Counseling African Americans to Control Hypertension: Cluster-Randomized Clinical Trial Main Effects
- C-Reactive Protein Level and the Incidence of Eligibility for Statin Therapy: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis
- Destabilizing Nation and Culture: How Zanele Muholi and Queer South African Women Are Creating Discursive Space through Visual Culture
- Why don’t humanitarian organizations provide safe abortion services?
- Nutritional influences on arsenic toxicity in Bangladeshi men and women: interplay between one-carbon metabolism, arsenic, and epigenetics
- Multi-stage evolution of the lithospheric mantle in the West Antarctic Rift System - a mantle xenolith study
- Northwestern University Transportation Library EIS Collection - Our History
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: