- A Proposal on Using Reuse Readiness Levels to Measure Software Reusability
- Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan
- Research Without Borders Twitter Archive, #rwob, December 4, 2014
- Lessons from Africa: developing a global human rights framework for tuberculosis control and prevention
- Spatiotemporal clustering, climate periodicity, and social-ecological risk factors for dengue during an outbreak in Machala, Ecuador, in 2010
- Reply to a comment on ‘‘A case for a comet impact trigger for the Paleocene/Eocene thermal maximum and carbon isotope excursion’’ by G.R. Dickens and J.M. Francis
- Age-related impairment in insulin release: the essential role of ϐ(2)-adrenergic receptor.
- Infrastructure Development: Multiple Digital Content Types in a Single Collection
- Building Freedom’s Frontier in Northeast Asia
- Taxing the Poor: State Income Tax Policies Make a Big Difference to Working Families
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: