- Vectors as Epidemiological Sentinels: Patterns of Within-Tick Borrelia burgdorferi Diversity
- LKB1 Regulates Mitochondria-Dependent Presynaptic Calcium Clearance and Neurotransmitter Release Properties at Excitatory Synapses along Cortical Axons
- Benchmarking a Soil Moisture Data Assimilation System for Agricultural Drought Monitoring
- Cosmic History and Messianic Vision: The Sculpture of Modena Cathedral at the time of the Crusades
- How Do Hospitals Respond to Medicaid Managed Care? Evidence from Low Birth Weight Infants in New York
- Product Dynamics and Aggregate Shocks: Evidence from Japanese Product and Firm Level Data
- Sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are associated with gene-specific promoter methylation in women with breast cancer
- What Counts in Calculating School and District Level Performance Index Scores: A Summary and Analysis of Academic Performance Index Metrics across the 50 States
- Elizabeth Valkenier and the World of Russian Art
- The Challenge: How Can Foreign Direct Investment Fulfill Its Development Potential?
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: