- Notes from the Millennium Villages Project
- The Race for Sustainable Development
- The Ethics of Physician Migration and Their Implications for the United States
- Thirsty for Change: Considering Water Privatization in Developing Countries
- Growth, Productivity, and Policy Instruments During the Lost Decade: A Replication of Beason and Weinstein (1996) for the Period 1992-1998
- Challenges to the Conservation of River Turtles (spp. Podocnemis) in the Peruvian Amazon
- Uncertainty and Climate Change Intervention: An Introduction to the Economics of Climate Change
- Images and Voices of Change: Engaging Local Community in Assessing Impact of Millennium Villages Project in their Lives in Sauri Village, Western Kenya
- Sustainable Living and Mongolian Nomads: Is There Development?
- The Effect of the Spatial Resolution of Conflict Data on the Analysis of Drought As a Local Determinant of Civil War Onset: Africa, 1980 - 2001
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: