- Gli immigrati nelle vetrine dei musei. Ellis Island: un paradiso del turismo
- Review of Mary Ann Smart. 2004. Mimomania: Music and Gesture in Nineteenth-Century Opera. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.
- Review of Philip Brett. 2006. Music and Sexuality in Britten: Selected Essays, edited by George E. Haggerty. Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press
- "We are not racist, but we do not want immigrants". How Italy uses immigration law to marginalize immigrants and create a (new) national identity
- Abrupt Climate changes Recorded in Loess Sequences
- The curious case of Mercury's internal structure
- Leadership Development in Action: Changing Lives, Changing Libraries
- Leaders Everywhere: A Panel Discussion
- Who Will Gain and Who Will Lose Influence under Different Electoral Rules
- Picasso's Masterpiece
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: