- Where Local Kings Rule: Long-Term Impacts of Precolonial Institutions and Geography on Access to Public Infrastructure Services in Nigeria
- Melodrama as a Compositional Resource in Early Hollywood Sound Cinema
- Desenho Urbano, Planejamento e Politicas de Desenvolvimento em Curitiba
- Lieder, Listeners, and Ideology: Schubert's "Alinde" and Opus 81
- C.P.E. Bach's Instrumental "Recompositions": Revisions or Alternatives?
- The Turn from the Aesthetic
- William Weber, The Rise of Musical Classics in Eighteenth- Century England: A Study in Canon, Ritual and Ideology. Oxford; Clarendon Press, 1992. 174 pp.
- Stephen Walsh. Stravinsky: Oedipus Rex. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1993. 118pp.
- Perspectives on Bruckner
- James Pritchett. The Music of John Cage. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1993. 223pp.
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: