- Recovering From Trauma in Paradise: Portrayals of Feminine Spatial Resistance in Top of the Lake
- Man Meets God, Then Becomes Him: Human Transformation, and Transhuman Aspirations, in Ridley Scott’s Alien, Prometheus, and Blade Runner
- Techno-Womanism: A Moral Imperative for Social Justice, Faith, and the Digital Space
- This American Paradise
- The Disc Jockey as Composer, or How I Became a Composing DJ
- Columbia University Campus Cyberinfrastructure Plan 2015
- How to enhance labor provisions in IIAs
- The China-EU BIT: The emerging “Global BIT 2.0”?
- Withdrawing incentives to attract FDI: Can host countries put the genie back in the bottle?
- ICSID, public opinion and the effect of (hypothetical) elite messaging
Academic Commons is Columbia University's digital repository where faculty, students, and staff of Columbia and its affiliate institutions can deposit the results of their scholarly work and research. Content in Academic Commons is freely available to the public.
New in Academic Commons: