The Performance Implications of Asset versus Transactional Advantages of MNEs
Anthony L. Iaquinto; Schon L. Beechler
- The Performance Implications of Asset versus Transactional Advantages of MNEs
Iaquinto, Anthony L.
Beechler, Schon L.
- Working papers
- Center on Japanese Economy and Business
- Permanent URL:
- Center on Japanese Economy and Business Working Papers
- Part Number:
- Center on Japanese Economy and Business, Graduate School of Business, Columbia University
- Publisher Location:
- New York
- The current paper found no significant relationships between performance and the degree of a MNE's foreign direct investment. The current paper did find a significant positive association between performance and the degree to which a MNE internalizes its intermediate product market. However, this latter relationship also appears to be mediated by the industry in which the firm is embedded.
- Economics, Commerce-Business
- Item views: