Fractured J-Wire Stylet Presenting as an Intrauterine Foreign Body
Gary S. Nakhuda; Melvin Thornton; Mark V. Sauer
- Fractured J-Wire Stylet Presenting as an Intrauterine Foreign Body
Nakhuda, Gary S.
Sauer, Mark V.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Permanent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Journal of Gynecologic Surgery
- A 32-year old gravida 0 was noted to have a persistent echo dense reflection on her transvaginal ultrasound after undergoing saline infused sonohysterography during IVF work-up. Diagnostic hysteroscopy discovered a 1-cm remnant of a J-wire embryo transfer catheter embedded in a false passage created just below the apparently normal uterine cavity.
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Publisher DOI:
- Item views: