- In Search of the Hybrid Ideal
- International and Public Affairs
- Permanent URL:
- Book/Journal Title:
- Stanford Social Innovation Review
- In the first large-scale, quantitative study of nascent social entrepreneurs, researchers from Harvard Business School and Echoing Green examine the rise of hybrid organizations that combine aspects of nonprofits and for-profits and the challenges hybrids face as they attempt to integrate traditionally separate organizational models.
- Economics, Commerce-Business
- Item views: