Future Directions and Closing Remarks
Maria Tereza Leme Fleury
- Future Directions and Closing Remarks
- Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme
- Institute of Latin American Studies
- Permanent URL:
- Presented at the New York City Consortium for Latin American Studies conference, "Ruth Cardoso: A Tribute," Columbia University, April 9-10, 2009.
- In writing these thoughts about future trends to close this seminar, I chose to discuss two themes. Themes that, to my mind, are relevant for researchers in the area of organizational studies, my current field of work. And for business school professors, of course. The first theme is the issue of culture versus ideology and its importance for researchers. The second regards social entrepreneurship. Increasingly, this is not only a research subject, but also part of the curriculum of management education programs.
- Latin American studies
- Item views: